KAARAK DREAMING Refund Policy
Aligned With Australian Consumer Law
- All tour cancellations require more than seven days written notice prior to your booked tour for a full refund.
- Cancellations made after seven days are not eligible for refund.
- If Kaarak Dreaming cancels a tour – payments will be fully refunded.
- Severe weather warning / safety advice may require the business to cancel a tour for your safety – you may choose to receive a full refund or to re-schedule your booking.
- Eligible refunds may take up to 14 days to show on your bank statement from the secure online Account Merchant Stripe.
- Kaarak Dreaming does not have access to your credit card details.
- Please retain proof of purchase e.g. receipt or booking confirmation.
- Further information can be found at https://www.commerce.wa.gov.au/consumer-protection/no-refunds
* Not applicable to inbound tour operator / group bookings; different cancellation policies apply.
View my TOURS
We have a variety of cultural tours available. Including Bush Trail Walks with Traditional Welcoming Ceremonies. You will see Bush Medicine, Bush Tucker, Native Flora, Artwork and Artefacts.
We will show you traditional fishing techniques and enjoy billy tea with damper, wattle seed muffins with Quandong Jam.